Chlorine-free NADOL is a caustic detergent for in-place cleaning.
- Fast and effective cleaning action.
- Removes polymerised carbon & milk residues.
- Contains sequestrant & suspending agents to help prevent calcium deposits from accumulating on the surfaces of bulk tanks & pipelines.
- Effective in all water conditions.
- For a wide range of applications in food & beverage processing industries.
- Suitable for use in robotic parlours.
- 24% caustic based.
- Highly concentrated non-foaming used to clean bulk tanks, pasteurisers, pipelines and all food processing machinery.
- Removes fats, oils, and protein.
- Used in Single or multi CIP process.
Application CIP System:
- Rinse pipelines and systems with clean water before application.
- Make up a solution of 0.5-1! at a temperature of 50-90C.
- Circulate for 20 to 20 minutes.
- Rinse with clean water.
Pasteuriser systems application:
- Rinse plant with clean cold water.
- Make up a solution of 15ml of Nadol per litre of water.
- Heat solution to 75C.
- Circulate for 20 minutes.
- Allow the plant to cool and pump to drain.
- Rinse with cold water.
Rinse plant with a solution of sanitiser as required
Request NADOL Health & Safety Sheet here