PERACETIC ACID 5 is a combined sanitiser and scale inhibitor.
- For milking equipment and final rinse.
- For cluster cleaning
- No residue.
- Reduces Thermodurics and TBCs
- Peracetic acid 5 can be used on stainless steel, glass, and PTFE.
CIP Disinfection Application:
- Tanks, silos, tankers, pipes and filters are treated with a concentration of 0.1 - 0.8%
- Remove all animals and people from the area.
- Dilute Peracetic acid 5 to 0.5 - 1% with water
- Remove all dirt and ensure all surfaces are cleaned and water rinsed before applying the prepared solution.
Cluster Dipping Application:
- Make up a solution of 30ml (peracetic acid 5) to 10 litres of cold water.
- Make up fresh solution after every 10-20 cows depending on soiling.
Back Flushing for automated systems Application:
- Make up a solution of 30mls (peracetic acid 5) to 10 litres of cold water.
- Final Rinse:
- Dilute 0.1% (Peracetic acid 5) to make the solution.
- Add 10mls (Peracetic acid 5) to 10lts water.
- NO RINSE NEEDED
General disinfection Application:
- Make up a 0.5% solution (50ml per 10 litres water) and apply by spray method.
- Avoid contact with mild steel, galvanised equipment and soft metals such as brass and copper
Request a Health & Safety Sheet here