Perfect for mowing and topping, this very popular farmers’ machine comes in a range of sizes from 6ft 7 to 10ft 4. Like all Krone mowers, the AMR is fitted with SafeCut, which protects the discs and cutterbar from stone damage.
- Fully welded and permanently lubricated, the cutterbar shows no leaks and no deformations even after many years of service. Its massive and oil-immersed spur gears impress by very quiet and reliable running under constant peak loading.
- SmartCut for stripeless cuts. The wedge-shaped cutterbar offers many different setting options for short cuts in meadows and pastures and higher cuts in long-stemmed forage crops. An ActiveMow mower delivers reliable performance and clean cuts.
- There are many reasons for choosing an ActiveMow disc mower. Just think of the quickchange blades, the inexpensive wear parts and the perfect disc arrangement for stripeless cuts.
- As everybody knows, colliding discs may cause damage and involve costly repairs. KRONE SafeCut offers a maximum of protection and peace of mind. The system which comes as standard specification offers a unique level of disc protection and functionality.
- The side-mounted linkage is compact, low in weight and gives the mower large up/down travel The ActiveMow mowers follow any ground contours and have proven absolutely well in mountain applications.
- Manually adjusted, the ActiveMow suspension springs rapidly adapt the ground pressure for the machine to produce perfect cuts in undulating terrain and at high work rates. This is the first step towards clean and high-quality forage and a requirement for a fast and uniform re-growth.
- KRONE disc mowers offer a wide range of practical solutions that make your work easier and more efficient. These include the 100° transport position for a uniform weight distribution and excellent visibility during transport and the optional vertical position for storage.