The new generation of AX self-loading forage wagon models score on their great diversity as they offer different extensions and capacities to adapt to many different conditions and applications. These extremely efficient machines serve as forager-filled but also as selfloading forage wagons with or without discharge rollers For maximum flexibility and utilization that earns you excellent returns on your investment.
AX250 L is a self-loading forage wagon without discharge rollers.
- Track width: 1.95m
- Drawbar tongue load (top/bottom hotching): 2/3
- Axle load: 10/14/16
- Filling/unloading rate: 5-8/1.5 (approx. min)
- Ground clearance: 0.62m approx
- Varying harvest conditions, difficult situations on the clamp, high payloads, and long distance travel at speed call for a running gear and a drawbar that offer maximum strength and stability as well as superior operator comfort and safety. Choose between the top-mounting hitch ring, the bottom-mount pivoting drawbar, the ball hitch or the articulated drawbar. This and the caster-steer tandem axles with either mechanical or hydraulic suspension allow you to specify your machine to your individual needs.
- The camless EasyFlow pick-up has only few moving parts and runs extremely quietly, causing little wear. Boasting a wide work width, it gathers wide swaths tidily also in bends. Undulations are no problem at all, thanks to the pivoting suspension along with the gauge wheels.
- Powerful and low-maintenance, the AX rotor cutter operates very smoothly and gently.
- The blades give exact cuts, stay sharp for a long time and are very easy to replace.
- The sloping floor on AX increases its throughput rates and minimizes tractor input. The extremely robust chain-and-slat floor offers stepless adjustment of its advancing speed, a feature that has been asked for by many farmers.
- No matter whether your AX self-loading wagon has the entry-level auto loading or the optional PowerLoad system, each system ensures the machine is filled to capacity whilst maintaining compression at optimum levels. With the wagon filled to capacity in each haul, you are cutting down on your transport costs.
- The KRONE on-board electronic system clearly enhances the operation of the AX forage wagon. Available in Medium and Comfort specification, the system is operated from various terminals, each catering for different applications and needs.