KRONE's Bellima is a fixed chamber baler with simple design which has proven excellently in a wide variety of conditions. In addition to producing high-density bales, Bellima is extremely robust, simple by design and perfectly specified for great reliability.
- The fixed chamber baler with simple design.
- Low dead weight.
- Net and/or twine wrapping.
- Chain-and-slat elevator for smooth & efficient operation.
- The enclosed bale chamber minimizes fragmentation.
- Elevator slats mesh with the crop for effective bale roll.
- The mechanical rear door saves the hydraulic system.
- Versatile machine for all types of crop.
- Simple, low-maintenance design.
- The KRONE round baler Bellima has a compact pick-up.
- Small in diameter and operating near the bale chamber, the pick-up has four rows of tines and an adjustable press roller for high-efficiency operation, feeding even short and wet crops in a consistent flow into the chamber, which is the first step in the production of uniform bales.
- The work depth is set by refitting a pin. Contouring is provided by height-adjustable gauge wheels.
- The concept of the chain-and-slat elevator has proven extremely well in silage, hay and straw harvesting around the world. The endless chain-and-slat elevator forms bales of extremely high densities, exerting a fi rm grip on the bale and ensuring a constant roll – even in short and dry material Another advantage is reduced fragmentation and low power input.
- Round balers harvest straw, hay and wilted silage around the world in a wide variety of conditions that require full operational reliability in brittle straw and hay after long periods of drought or varying moisture levels in wilted forage or wet silage altogether, all of which can be aggravated by stickiness in sugary crops.
- A twin twine tying system cuts down on machine downtime, increases output per hour, saves on fuel and labour cost and increases your output and productivity. The KRONE twin twine tying system places the twine ends in the middle of the bale and not on the edges. So the bales will not lose shape as they are handled several times over.
- The net wrapping system is straightforward by design and offers superior functionality. Net wrapping is faster than twine tying so boosting your hourly throughputs. Higher throughputs free up time for other jobs and cut fuel consumption per bale. The net wrap system accepts KRONE excellent net rolls with a total net length of up to 3,000 m (11,811')