One step ahead – with a KRONE BiG Pack.
BiG Pack 1270 (XC) MultiBale HighSpeed version enables you to pack up to nine small packs in one big bale. Big bales can be cleared quickly from the field, and the smaller packs are easy to distribute later on.
- 70 cm high x 120 cm wide chamber makes it truly versatile.
- Six single or double knotters produce firm and uniform bales in straw, hay and silage.
- KRONE Active Pick-up – a clever combination of the tried-and-trusted camless EasyFlow Pick-up plus an additional powered feed roller. The speciality of this pick-up is the design of the galvanized scrapers, which ensure a continuous and smooth crop fl ow as the tines retract. EasyFlow can work 30% faster – allowing for faster forward speeds and higher throughputs.
- XC - With a full set of blades you can achieve nominal LOCs of 44 mm and 88 mm with half the number of blades in action. The feed tines are arranged chevron-style and are plated with wide Hardox steel, reducing power input and delivering the finest cuts, high throughputs and maximum longevity.
- PreChop is an integral front-mounted chopping unit on the KRONE big balers of the BiG Pack 1270 (XC/VC), 1290 (XC) und 1290 HDP (XC) series. It has 96 rotating blades and two rows of 47 counterblades that achieve a nominal LOC of 21 mm. But PreChop doesn’t only chop, it also visibly defibrates the stalks.
- The on-board hydraulic system with automatic baling pressure control ensures firm bale shapes and tidy edges, even in wet conditions and in different crops. Two sensors measure the current force of the plunger. A control system compares this measurement with the operator settings and the on-board hydraulic system automatically adapts the pressure exerted on the chamber walls.