One step ahead – with a KRONE BiG Pack.
KRONE has developed a completely new big baler that scales new heights in efficient straw handling. The HDP II is the undisputed market leader when it comes to baler throughput. The HDP II beats a standard HDP baler hands down when it comes to baling speed. This big baler delivers up to 70% more throughput. Getting every field cleared fast.
- BiG Pack 1290 HDP II (XC) has higher density – higher forward speeds.
- With its eight double knotters, this baler produces up to 70% higher throughputs or up to 10% higher densities than the BiG Pack HDP HighSpeed.
- It includes eight patented double knotters for exceptionally high density bales.
- The twine boxes lower hydraulically for easy maintenance and refilling.
- It also delivers a lot more power on the field, making your straw logistics more efficient.
- KRONE XCut (XC) models offer a full set of blades you can achieve nominal LOCs of 44 mm and 88 mm with half the number of blades in action. The feed tines are arranged chevron-style and are plated with wide Hardox steel, reducing power input and delivering the finest cuts, high throughputs and maximum longevity.
- Rugged rotor, excellent cut: The large diameter of 550 mm (720 mm on the BiG Pack HDP II) is impressive. Arranged in a V-shape, the tines pull the crop through the blades with a minimum of input power and keep the bale chamber consistently filled across the whole width.
- Full throttle The cutting and VFS rotor is driven directly off the main gearbox. Overload protection is provided by the integrated cam clutch. The HDP II is driven via a selectable poly V-belt.
- Wide Hardox plates on the feed tines The 20 mm wide Hardox plates deliver higher throughputs, a clean, scissor-like cut and greater resistance to wear – your guarantee of high-quality forage. Any mushing is eliminated.
- The “pull-out drawer” principle The XCut cutting system has two blade cassettes which lower hydraulically for convenient access. Each cassette pulls out to the side like a drawer.
- Maximum protection All blades feature individual spring protection for trouble-free operation when foreign objects are picked up. The blades conveniently push back into their working position after the foreign body has cleared.
- Quick and easy The central blade control system allows you to select different cutting lengths: 44 mm with the full set of blades and 88 mm with half of them in action.
- KRONE Active Pick-up – a clever combination of the tried-and-trusted camless EasyFlow Pick-up plus an additional powered feed roller. The speciality of this pick-up is the design of the galvanized scrapers, which ensure a continuous and smooth crop fl ow as the tines retract. EasyFlow can work 30% faster – allowing for faster forward speeds and higher throughputs.
- With a full set of blades you can achieve nominal LOCs of 44 mm and 88 mm with half the number of blades in action. The feed tines are arranged chevron-style and are plated with wide Hardox steel, reducing power input and delivering the finest cuts, high throughputs and maximum longevity.
- The on-board hydraulic system with automatic baling pressure control ensures firm bale shapes and tidy edges, even in wet conditions and in different crops. Two sensors measure the current force of the plunger. A control system compares this measurement with the operator settings and the on-board hydraulic system automatically adapts the pressure exerted on the chamber walls.
- Even the entry-level DS 500 from KRONE offers convenient and comprehensive control of all major functions from a colour touchscreen. The CCI 800 and CCI 1200 ISOBUS terminals take user comfort to the max, offering one screen that displays both the machine user interface and the images that are fed from camera.
- The profitability and cost-effectiveness of straw baling depends to a great extent on the baling, transportation and storage costs. KRONE has the answer with the HDP system. The up to 25% higher density bales cut the production costs per tonne, increasing the profit potential of professional straw sales. A BiG Pack HDP is your guarantee of success. It’s the smart way to work.