One step ahead – with a KRONE BiG Pack.
BiG Pack 1290 HDP (XC) HighSpeed produces rock-hard bales. Because the HDP high-density baling system and the longer baling chamber it delivers up to 25% heavier bales than conventional systems and this pays for itself fast in terms of haulage.
- KRONE Active Pick-up – a clever combination of the tried-and-trusted camless EasyFlow Pick-up plus an additional powered feed roller. The speciality of this pick-up is the design of the galvanized scrapers, which ensure a continuous and smooth crop flow as the tines retract. EasyFlow can work 30% faster – allowing for faster forward speeds and higher throughputs.
- With a full set of blades you can achieve nominal LOCs of 44 mm and 88 mm with half the number of blades in action. The feed tines are arranged chevron-style and are plated with wide Hardox steel, reducing power input and delivering the finest cuts, high throughputs and maximum longevity.
- PreChop is an integral front-mounted chopping unit on the KRONE big balers of the BiG Pack 1270 (XC/VC), 1290 (XC) und 1290 HDP (XC) series. It has 96 rotating blades and two rows of 47 counterblades that achieve a nominal LOC of 21 mm. But PreChop doesn’t only chop, it also visibly defibrates the stalks.
- XCut offers a full set of blades you can achieve nominal LOCs of 44 mm and 88 mm with half the number of blades in action. The feed tines are arranged chevron-style and are plated with wide Hardox steel, reducing power input and delivering the finest cuts, high throughputs and maximum longevity.
- The on-board hydraulic system with automatic baling pressure control ensures firm bale shapes and tidy edges, even in wet conditions and in different crops. Two sensors measure the current force of the plunger. A control system compares this measurement with the operator settings and the on-board hydraulic system automatically adapts the pressure exerted on the chamber walls.
- The profitability and cost-effectiveness of straw baling depends to a great extent on the baling, transportation and storage costs. KRONE has the answer with the HDP system. The up to 25% higher density bales cut the production costs per tonne, increasing the profit potential of professional straw sales. A BiG Pack HDP is your guarantee of success. It’s the smart way to work.
- With its extended 120 x 90 cm baling chamber the KRONE BiG Pack 1290 HDP takes baling density to a whole new level. Bales produced by HDP are 25% heavier than bales from traditional big balers.