One step ahead – with a KRONE BiG Pack.
With a chamber height of 130 cm, you get fewer bales per hectare and save time and money on labour too – because the field is cleared fast. This baler is mainly used in straw and hay.
- Designed to impress: this big baler has a massive baling chamber measuring 4 x 4 ft (120 x 130 cm) and produces bales up to 3.2 m in length.
- The BiG Pack 4x4 produces the world’s biggest square bales.
- A flywheel weighing more than 600 kg and the powerful main gearbox press the material through the baling chamber at up to 38 strokes/minute – powerfully and gently at the same time.
- These massive bales are ideal for use both on the farm and in industrial applications.
- KRONE Active Pick-up – a clever combination of the tried-and-trusted camless EasyFlow Pick-up plus an additional powered feed roller.
- The speciality of this pick-up is the design of the galvanized scrapers, which ensure a continuous and smooth crop flow as the tines retract.
- EasyFlow can work 30% faster – allowing for faster forward speeds and higher throughputs.
- The on-board hydraulic system with automatic baling pressure control ensures firm bale shapes and tidy edges, even in wet conditions and in different crops. Two sensors measure the current force of the plunger.
- A control system compares this measurement with the operator settings and the on-board hydraulic system automatically adapts the pressure exerted on the chamber walls.
- The KRONE BiG Packs have massive hydraulic rams for highest densities.
- Rigid or castersteer 60 km/h tandem axles are available to boost productivity.