One step ahead – with a KRONE BiG Pack.
BiG Pack 4 x 4 (XC): Designed to impress: this big baler has a massive baling chamber measuring 4 x 4 ft (120 x 130 cm) and produces bales up to 3.2 m (10'6") in length. The BiG Pack 4 x 4 produces the world‘s biggest square bales. A flywheel weighing more than 600 kg (1,323 lbs) and the powerful main gearbox press the material through the baling chamber at up to 38 strokes/minute – powerfully and gently at the same time. These massive bales are ideal for use both on the farm and in industrial applications. With a chamber height of 130 cm, you get fewer bales per hectare and save time and money on labour too – because the field is cleared fast. This baler is mainly used in straw and hay.
- KRONE XCut (XC) models offer a full set of blades you can achieve nominal LOCs of 44 mm and 88 mm with half the number of blades in action. The feed tines are arranged chevron-style and are plated with wide Hardox steel, reducing power input and delivering the finest cuts, high throughputs and maximum longevity.
- Rugged rotor, excellent cut: The large diameter of 550 mm (720 mm on the BiG Pack HDP II) is impressive. Arranged in a V-shape, the tines pull the crop through the blades with a minimum of input power and keep the bale chamber consistently filled across the whole width.
- Full throttle The cutting and VFS rotor is driven directly off the main gearbox. Overload protection is provided by the integrated cam clutch. The HDP II is driven via a selectable poly V-belt.
- Wide Hardox plates on the feed tines The 20 mm wide Hardox plates deliver higher throughputs, a clean, scissor-like cut and greater resistance to wear – your guarantee of high-quality forage. Any mushing is eliminated.
- The “pull-out drawer” principle The XCut cutting system has two blade cassettes which lower hydraulically for convenient access. Each cassette pulls out to the side like a drawer.
- Maximum protection All blades feature individual spring protection for trouble-free operation when foreign objects are picked up. The blades conveniently push back into their working position after the foreign body has cleared.
- Quick and easy The central blade control system allows you to select different cutting lengths: 44 mm with the full set of blades and 88 mm with half of them in action.
- Designed to impress: this big baler has a massive baling chamber measuring 4 x 4 ft (120 x 130 cm) and produces bales up to 3.2 m in length.
- The BiG Pack 4x4 produces the world’s biggest square bales. A flywheel weighing more than 600 kg and the powerful main gearbox press the material through the baling chamber at up to 38 strokes/ minute – powerfully and gently at the same time. These
- massive bales are ideal for use both on the farm and in industrial applications.
- KRONE Active Pick-up – a clever combination of the tried-and-trusted camless EasyFlow Pick-up plus an additional powered feed roller. The speciality of this pick-up is the design of the galvanized scrapers, which ensure a continuous and smooth crop fl ow as the tines retract.
- EasyFlow can work 30% faster – allowing for faster forward speeds and higher throughputs.
- The on-board hydraulic system with automatic baling pressure control ensures firm bale
- shapes and tidy edges, even in wet conditions and in different crops. Two sensors measure the current force of the plunger. A control system compares this measurement with the operator settings and the on-board hydraulic system automatically adapts the pressure exerted on the chamber walls.