Ideal for up and down operation, these high-capacity trailed disc mowers from KRONE with
mid-mounted drawbar cut at a width of 3.14 m. All central drawbar versions feature the fullwidth CV and CRi conditioners as standard.
- Up and down operation.
- The mid-mounted pivoting drawbar allows matching up in either direction, a method that produces forage of a consistently high quality and dry matter contents. There is no need of harvesting in beds and you always exploit the full work width when using a front mower. As another advantage animals are not trapped in the field but are driven out to the side.
- Powerful. The slewing gearbox on the drawbar makes for tightest turns. The angle between the tractor and the gearbox does not change, which suggests a long service life.
- Convenient. The pivoting stand and the convenient drive shaft holder and hydraulic hoses make attachment and removal a quick affair.
- Changing sides. The double-acting ram swings the mower over to the other side in up and down operation and swings it centrally behind the tractor into transport position.
- Frictional connections without belts. The drive power flows via overload protected gearboxes and drive shafts to power the cutterbar and conditioner.
- Two slewing gearboxes optimize the power flow down the drive shafts.
- Swift. The mower lifts and moves hydraulically into the middle for transport on public roads. This position gives plenty of ground clearance when crossing deep ruts and swaths.
- 40 km/h road travel. Measuring a maximum transport width of 3.00m, EasyCut 3210 CV is approved for travel on public roads.