KW 11.22 is mounted to the tractor’s three-point linkage. Dispensing with the transport running gear, the machine is marketed at a very competitive price and still offers a high level of base specification including central border spreading control.
- With all rotors spaced at identical distances, the machine produces a uniform spread pattern.
- With a transport height of less than 4m and a transport width of less than 3m, the KW 11.22 is compact in its transport position, giving the driver a clear view of the road in both directions.
- KW 11.22 (10.95 m, 10 rotors) are forage specialists which stand out for their robust build that has perfectly proven itself in heavy crops. Small diameter rotors with six tine arms each deliver an effective job.
- A hydraulic border spreading system is standard specification on the KW 11.22.
- The damping braces have extra Eladur spring elements that absorb the shock loads from road travel and enhance operator comfort
- The central rotors run on large 18x8.50-8 flotation tyres that protect the sward and provide good stability to KW 11.22 when folded into transport position.
- The rotors are folded hydraulically.
- The outer rotors swing in to reduce the machine’s transport height.