The trailed ten/-rotor tedder with transport chassis offers a working width of 11m. The transport running gear makes these rotary tedders ideal for smaller tractors with smaller lift capacities despite their wider working width.
- Sequence control for maximum operator comfort.
- Wide transport running gear with large wheels for 40 km/h.
- Pivoting running gear enhances weight distribution.
- The KWT 11.22 are operated by two double-acting rams.
- The toothed wheels support the hydraulic rams and increase the transport running gear’s forward swivel rang.
- Attachment to the tractor is via a two-point hitch, which avoids damage to the driveshaft should the link arms be raised accidentally. The foldable stand locks home automatically.
- The KWT with transport running gear is pulled by a sturdy v-frame. The design and the wide-angle driveshaft on the pivoting headstock make for tightest headland turns.
- The pivoting two-point headstock floats in its mountings to adapt to all ground contours, preventing any torsional force from developing and acting on the frame.
- The sturdy drawbar is designed like a V to cope with even the harshest conditions. Which makes for easy and fast attachment and removal. The stand is steplessly adjusted to the tractor’s linkage or the linkage drawbar.
- As the work height is controlled by the drawbar, this is adjusted steplessly from a crank.
- Running on 18x8.50-8 tyres, the wheels under the central rotors are larger in size to carry the transport running gear in the field. The wider tyres protect the sward and give quiet running.
- The KWT models are available with optional wheels that run ahead of the unit. Trailing freely in close vicinity to the tines and giving stepless height-adjustment, these wheels deliver absolutely clean sweeps trailing freely and giving stepless height-adjustment.
- KWT 11.22 is operated via two double-acting tractor spools. An electric reversing valve is an option that allows the machine to be operated from only one single-acting spool.
- Conversion from transport to work position and vice versa is very convenient thanks to sequence control, which orchestrates the folding sections and the pivoting running gear.