MX defines Krone's range of high-capacity forage wagons that offer capacities from 33 m³ to 40 m³. These machines score on versatility, reliability, efficiency and flexibility. Its steel sides, the volume of 33 m³, and the massive tandem-axle chassis with steered rear axle make the MX 330 a genuine dual-purpose wagon.
The machine is available with discharge rollers (GD model) and without the rollers (GL model).
Genuine dual-purpose forage wagons, they run in both the grass harvest chain as self-loading machines with discharge rollers and in the maize transport chain as forager-filled silage trailers.
- A hydraulically operated silage hatch at the top of the headboard is standard-fit for easier filling from the leading forager.
- Fast and consistent fills are key and attributed to the wide work width of the pick-up and the rotor cutter as well as the wide and short feed chamber. Blades with wavy edges and plated rotor tines ensure a particularly high quality of cut.
- Rotor cutter with 41 blades. Its rugged steel structure and the high 18t axle load make the MX 330 the most reliable and productive companion for the forage harvester.
- The long and slim drawbar, the compact build, and the tandem axle with either a steered rear axle or a mechanical force-steer option optimize ride performance and stability – both in the field and on public roads.
- Varying conditions, high payloads, challenging unloading sites and long-distance travel at speed are challenges that call for a very stable, safe and shockload cushioning running gear.
- It is down to the steered tandem axle, the ball hitch and the articulated drawbar that the MX is up to any job and situation.
- The EasyFlow pick-up excels by virtue of clean and thorough gathering – at high work rates and at low wear rates even in difficult conditions. Made up of few moving parts, the unit runs extremely quietly and dependably.
- Powerful and low-maintenance, the MX rotor operates very smoothly and feeds the crop super gently and consistently into the machine. The rotor blades give exact cuts, stay sharp for a long time and are very easy to replace.
- The automatic SpeedSharp blade grinder sharpens your blades in just a few minutes.
- Grinding the blades right on the machine and on the site gives you great flexibility and saves time you would otherwise spend on replacing dull blades – an important detail when your aim is consistently high-quality forage and good fuel economy.
- The MX dual-purpose forage wagons with steel structures are made to excel in the toughest conditions. The pivoting headboard makes for easier filling – both from the forage harvester or the pick-up. The heavy-duty chain-and-slat floor feeds even heavy forage swiftly and consistently to the rear for unloading.
- The KRONE Comfort on-board box increases operator comfort as it makes for much easier and faster control of the MX dual-purpose forage wagon. Two different terminals are available to cater for different applications and needs.