RX is KRONE’s latest generation of forage wagons.
RX 360 GL and GD: The dual-purpose models RX 360 GL and GD. The machine can also be ordered as a GD version with solid steel sides and discharge rollers at the rear or as a GL model with solid steel sides but no discharge rollers.
Offering capacities between 36 and 43 m³, these machines serve two purposes – as self-loading and as controlled-unloading forage wagons but also as silage trailers in the transport fleet serving the forage harvester.
The optional 30.5-inch tyres offer a higher load bearing, easier pulling, better soil protection and enhanced road safety. This versatility is paired with an outstanding reliability and efficiency, making the RX a particularly productive machine.
- The sturdy 36 m³ steel structure, the headboard with its hydraulic hatch and the massive running gear with tandem axles and a steered rear axle make the RX 360 a genuine dual-purpose forage wagon.
- The self-loading RX 360 GL/GD. The wide pick-up and cut-and-feed rotor feed the material effectively through a short feed chamber and across the full width of the load area. Arranged in close proximity to the wide rotor tines plates, the blades on the cutting system give scissor-like cuts.
- Safe road travel, the long and slim drawbar, the tandem axles, the steered rear axle and the short chassis make the RX 360 extremely agile so it manoeuvres safely in the field and on public roads ensuring safe road travel.
- Varying harvest conditions, diffi cult situations on the clamp, high payloads, and long-distance travel at speed call for a running gear and a drawbar that off er maximum strength and stability as well as superior comfort and safety to the operator. Specifi ed with ball hitch, articulated drawbar, tandem axles and tyres that suit individual conditions, an RX dualpurpose forage wagon is the machine of choice for excellent performance in all applications and conditions.
- The EasyFlow pick-up excels by virtue of fast, clean and thorough gathering – at high work rates and even in difficult conditions. More than that, the rugged EasyFlow with very few moving parts gives an exceptionally dependable performance.
- The rotor cutter on the RX forage wagons offers many advantages. Powerful and lowmaintenance, the rotor operates very smoothly and feeds the crop super gently and consistently into the machine. The rotor blades give exact cuts, stay sharp for a long time and are very easy to replace.
- Dull blades give poor cuts. Although a good grind of the blades in due time improves the quality of the forage and saves fuel and costs, operators usually like to postpone the job. Therefore KRONE developed SpeedSharp, a fully automatic grinding system that is integrated in the cutting system. SpeedSharp sharpens the blades on the machine and on the site –quickly, easily and to a high quality.
- The RX dual-purpose forage wagons with steel structures are made to excel in the toughest conditions. Choose a pivoting headboard or a rigid headboard with a top hatch to optimize the machine’s filling capacity. Unloading, the heavy-duty chain-and-slat fl oor feeds even heavy forage swiftly and consistently to the rear.
- The KRONE Comfort electronic system brings fun to field work, making the dual-purpose RX forage wagons easier to use and faster, too.
- The wagons can be operated from various terminals that cater for two different applications.