Swadro 1400 from KRONE have four rotors that work at variable widths between 11.00 m (36'1") and 13.50 m (44’4) coincide with work rates of up to 13 ha per hour. These machines stand out for enormous acreages, quick changeovers, rapid travel, great longevity and easy use. This model score high on high operator comfort, featuring hydraulic work width and swath width control, electric height control, powerful operator terminals and section control.
- Variable, up to 13.50 m (44'4") work widths.
- Convenient handling from a choice of KRONE operator terminals or an existing in-cab ISOBUS terminal.
- Foldable tines reduce the transport height to less than 4 m (13'2").
- All rotors have cardanic suspension for best contouring and each rotor has 13 tine arms, each being equipped with four double Lift Tines.
- The tridem-axle bogies have two standard castering wheels clad with wide tyres running on the front and rear axle. The rear axle can take offset castering wheels in a tandem arrangement, offering particularly smooth rotor control and running in difficult terrain.
- Machines that are operated by contractors and coops are subjected to enormous wear and tear. Therefore we gave Swadro 1400 / 1400 an extra strong beam that will cope with confidence with all challenges.
- The outboard gearboxes can move to the middle to reduce the strain on the drive shafts.
- The special attachment of the rotor arms and the fact that the main beam remains level ensure the rotors can lift out high. A sequence control system always lifts and lowers the leading rotors first and the rear rotors only afterwards to produce uniform ends.
- The work width on the front and rear rotors is adjusted hydraulically by telescoping the arms, thereby also moving the right-angle gearboxes that drive the front rotors. This system warrants effective overlaps of both ends of the drive shafts irrespective of the current work width.
- Operators can vary the swath width from about 1.40m to 2.20m from controls on the rear rotors. The two leading rotors operate at higher speeds than the rear units, spreading the hay for the rear rotors to rake it into uniform and fluffy windrows without roping.
- Controlling the height of the rotors conveniently from a cabbased terminal with large display screen is standard specification on these models.Standard This way, the operator adjusts all rotors at once or each rotor individually.
- The Alpha control box for the Swadro 1400 gives finger-tip control of rotor height, work width and windrowing width as well as independent or sequential up/down control of the rotors.
- The compact DS 500 terminal has a 5.7" colour display screen and can be operated with 12 function keys, the touchscreen or the scroll wheel on the back. An optional joystick is available for even more convenient operation.
- Offering a large 12inch colour touch screen, this terminal splits into three separate views, offering a customized user interface. CCI 1200 is ISOBUS compatible and therefore a universal terminal that is ready for use on other machines as well. For added operator comfort, it also has inputs for an optional joystick (WTK) with controls.
- The automatic SectionControl feature is very useful when raking out wedges and awkward patches. Detecting raked areas and raising the rotors, this feature prevents the same patch is raked twice.
- Tractor attachment, transport height and road travel delivers reduced transport height, wide running gears and great road stability.