The Swadro 2000 boasts six rotors that rake 10.00m-19.00m of work. This is the ideal machine for large-scale farmers and contractors. Quickest changeovers, fast road travel, long lifetime cycles, ultimate user comfort and efficient swathing at up to 20ha/h are naturally included in the package. The large work width of the machine reduces the total swath length by approx. 30% and boosts the capacities of the following harvesters by up to 15%.
- Variable, 10.00m to 19.00m (62'4") work widths. The rake can vary its work width between 10.00m and 19.00m hydraulically, producing swaths that match the capacities of the following harvesters. To do that the two rotor arms extend and retract on a sliding carriage
- Variable, up to 3.00m (9'10") windrow widths. An optimal swath width boosts the efficiency of the entire harvest chain. You can alter the width by telescoping the rear arms hydraulically, which alters the distance between the two rear rotors. The telescoping arms adjust to widths between 1.80m (5'11") and 3m (9'10").
- Intelligent transport chassis steering.
- The rotors lift and lower either independently, one after the other, or simultaneously. A hydraulic sequence control system is a particular boon for operators. The system can be upgraded by the optional GPS based SectionControl feature which raises one rotor independently of the others.
- The tines on the four leading rotors operate at a higher circumference speed than the tines on the rear rotors. Operating the rotors at different speeds eliminates the risk of roping.
- All changeovers on Swadro 2000 are made from the tractor seat where the operator simply triggers a sequence A hydraulic sequence control manages the individual steps, taking off stress and strain from the operator. SectionControl is operated conveniently from a cab-based DS 500 or CCI terminal.
- A hydraulic sequence control manages the individual steps, taking off stress and strain from the operator.
- The compact DS 500 terminal has a 5.7" colour display screen and can be operated with 12 function keys, the touchscreen or the scroll wheel on the back. An optional joystick is available for even more convenient operation.
- Offering a large 8inch colour touch screen, this terminal splits into three separate views, offering a customized user interface. CCI 800 is ISOBUS compatible and therefore a universal terminal that is ready for use on other machines as well. For added operator comfort, it also has inputs for an optional joystick (WTK) with customizable controls.
- The automatic SectionControl feature is very useful when raking out wedges and awkward patches. Detecting raked areas and raising the rotors, this feature prevents the same patch is raked twice.
- Tractor attachment, running gear and road transport delivers wide running gear for superb road stability, Ackermann steering four great manoeuvrability and choice of steering options for maximum flexibility.
- The axle on the transport chassis is switched off during work for swathing straight and uniform windrows.
- The steered axle is activated automatically when the rotors are being lifted out of work. At this moment the chassis is steered via a rod for enhanced manoeuvrability and tracking.
- This extra steering feature is useful for managing narrow gates or raking up wedges. The operator is now actively steering the chassis axle via a hydraulic ram.