The Swadro TC centre delivery rakes stand out for producing exceptionally consistent swaths while working at extremely high rates, flexible work widths and maximum ha/h performance. These machines offer work widths from 5.70 m to 6.40m.
- Flexible work widths, extra high lift-out.
- Variable chassis with adjustable track widths and large tyres.
- High ground clearance and high rotor lift-out for easy headland turns.
- Swadro TC 640 come with a standard mechanical working width control. The arms extend and retract as the operator turns a crank.
- Some TC models have hydraulic working width control as standard specification (option on TC 640). The system comes with a large scale that helps operators set the required position.
- Strong coil springs transfer some of the weight to the main beam and the chassis as the rake is swathing along.
- All Swadro TC rotors have their work height adjusted down to the millimetre. This is done on a crank which is arranged on the outside of the rotor for easy access. A large scale helps operators to read the current position.
- The high-clearance frame and the high rotor lift-out allow the machine to run over massive windrows without disturbing them.
- Swadro TC and TC Plus are attached to the two-point headstock by a ball bearing joint and a rod-steered undercarriage with articulated steering. This makes these rakes particularly nimble – a boon in awkward areas where no crop is left behind and shunting is eliminated. The machine simply goes into every corner of the field without manoeuvring. The articulated steering is an option on the TC 640.
- Great road stability and exceptional castering are the standout features of the chassis that is approved to 40 km/h (25 mph).
- Quick changeovers bring drown the transport height to less than 4m (13'2"), fold up the rotors without removing any tine arms or guards and retract the telescoping arms to reduce the machine width.
- The chassis of the Swadro TC rakes have standard 10.0/75-15.3 tyres.
- If the wheels are fitted with slim tyres, it will be possible to expand the track width by 6 cm (2.4"). Simply refit a distancer sleeve on the wheel arms and move each axle out 3 cm (1.2").