The Ktwo Duo range of twin vertical beater rear discharge muck spreaders offers a wide range of models to suit most farmers and contractors looking for a versatile manure spreader, capable of spreading a range of products with good accuracy and outputs. Available in capacities of 6–14 tonnes (9.8–23.2 m3) and with a wide range of optional extras, the Duo can be specified to suit most requirements.
- 23.2 cubic metre capacity
- 10 stud Commercial axle with 420x180mm brakes
- 4 x 14mm marine chain – 96 tonne breaking strain
- Large 1050mm diameter spinning paddles
- 580/70 R38 wheels
- Versatile and accurate spread.
- Tapered body design for increased capacities up to14 tonnes.
- Two pairs of 14mm marine grade floor chains with closely spaced slats and individual tensioning for positive discharge and consistent spreading.
- Drawbar is constructed from a single length of 180mm box section that is 12mm thick for superior strength and improved manoeuvrability.
- Flared “easy out” body construction aids loading, carrying capacity and flow whilst maintaining a good transport width.
- Twin LED light units with automatic light covers (when fitted with optional slurry door) provide excellent rearward visibility for added peace of mind.
- Open flighted, dynamically balanced rotors rotate at a fast 386rpm to provide a wider, finer spread pattern.
- Hardened boron steel rotor teeth for increased durability and longevity.
- 6-tooth spiral flight construction provides an even spread pattern for all materials.
- A 120mm square-section commercial axle fitted with 420 × 180 S-Cam brakes and 35mm cylinders gives improved ground clearance and breaking performance.
- Large wheels provide excellent ground flotation and traction in adverse weather conditions.
- Wide 1700mm beater set and large 1050mm diameter spinning paddles for the accurate broadcast of fine materials (MK6).