Weanling / Calf / Sheep Bed (WSC) from Peat Bed is bedding material for bedding cattle. It has been specially graded for use for the livestock under 350kg.
Peat bed is available for delivery through Farm Compare Nationwide in a 2m3 bag, with free delivery.
- The peat is harvested and screened to obtain the optimum particle size.
- The acidic pH of the bedding keeps harmful bacteria at bay and decreases the level of ammonia.
- Not only does WSC Bed ensure a clean, dry and comfortable bed for the animal, it also eliminates the need for the farmer to
- continuously replenish the bedding material as the absorption capacity with the material lasts much longer than standard bedding material, saving time and effort.
- WSC Bed will cause minimal problems when the product is finished, no need for composting the finished product can be spread straight to field and will break down in weeks to provide an ideal soil conditioner and fertiliser to promote growth on the pasture.
- WSC Bed is made from high grade dry peat that is a fibrous and fine material, dry peat which is blended.
- WSC bed is available for delivery worldwide (currently delivering nationwide, UK, Belgium & Sth Africa) in a range of packaging to suit the needs and budgets of farmers.
- It is available in bulk bags, or bulk lorry loads