Centre pivot mounting for optimised ground tracking. The NOVACAT centre pivot mounting supports the cutter bar evenly over the entire cutting width. Your mower floats over any ground contour. The mowed crop remains clean and you also save fuel thanks to the reduced power requirement. Due to the uniform cutting height, you benefit from optimum growth and ultimately from higher yields. PÖTTINGER NOVACAT rear mowers can be equipped with swathing discs or a conditioner to meet your individual requirements.
- The advantage of our rear mowers is their smooth operation. The friction locked drive train is stress-free via cardan shafts and a gearbox directly through to the first mower disc.
- Thanks to the adjustable mounting pins, these mowers can be hitched up to a wide range of tractor types quickly and easily. As a result, you make full use of the whole mowing width. Practical PTO shaft holder makes hitching up easier.
- The hydraulic lower linkage arm makes it easy for you to hitch up without having to adjust the linkage struts on the tractor. You also benefit from the right weight alleviation and optimum ground clearance at the headland.
- To protect your machine, the cutter bar can fold right back if it collides with obstacles. The triggering force is adjustable. A hydraulic collision safety device is also available as an option. Hydraulic weight alleviation provides uniform ground pressure over the whole cutter bar width. The pressure of the cutter bar on the ground can be infinitely variable adjusted depending on the condition of the ground and the conditioner or swath formers fitted.
- Horizontal transport position. A narrow and low transport position is possible by folding the mowers backwards hydraulically. Now you can keep an eye on everything behind you during transport. The folding mechanism also doubles as a collision safety device.
- Swath merging without a conditioner: CROSS FLOW is a cost-effective system for merging swaths. A cross flow auger is integrated in the mower unit to deposit the forage in the way you want it to be: Either merged as a swath or spread over the working width of the rear mower. Best forage. Dispensing with the conditioner means that your forage is handled with minimum impact.
- Thanks to the closed trough shape, the forage is transported directly from the sward to the swath. Dirt ingress is reduced to a minimum.
- In addition, disintegration losses are avoided. This provides optimum conditions for the best possible processing of plants that are rich in energy.
- You can use the CROSS FLOW system in a variety of ways, both in grassland and for whole plant silage.