For tractors up to 140 hp.
The size of tractor used on medium-sized arable farms continues to increase, so demands on the plough also continue to grow. The SERVO 35 range up to 140 hp matches this segment. For tractors up to 170 hp, the SERVO 35 S range featuring the more robust turnover mechanism is an ideal match.
- For the toughest jobs: The inside of the full-length micro-alloyed fine-grain steel plough beam tube is strengthened by two bolted reinforcements. This technology is unique on the market.
- Intelligent solution: The oversized main plough beam bearing extends 2200 mm on SERVO S version to distribute forces acting on the beam up to well beyond the second body. The thick
- walls of the plough beam tube provide a secure seat for mounting plough legs and skims.
- Reversing unit and turnover shaft: The turnover shaft on the SERVO 35 S is 110 mm in diameter.
- The reversing unit made from tempered cast steel is not welded to the turnover shaft. The hydraulic hoses pass through the hollow shaft preventing trapping of the hoses during reversing.
- The heavy-duty tapered roller bearings are reliably protected from dirt and locked with an adjustable castellated nut.
- The beam angle is adjusted using two turnbuckle
- Headstock: Double acting reversing cylinder with check valve; hoses are not under pressure during ploughing.
- The full-length mounting axle can be adjusted to four positions and has an anti-twist lock. The correct
- position on the tractor and optimum clearance at all times.
- Three top link positions are possible. Including a slotted hole for faster penetration and lower linkage control. The extra-thick top link retention plate is hardened and guarantees a snug fit for the top link pin.
- Body holder: The tempered leg mounting brackets have a large clamping surface to resist high stress.
- The bracket surrounds the plough beam with a large area of contact for optimum transfer of forces to the beam.
- Solid leg mounting on two sides. Double-sided shear protection via shear bolts. Five furrow widths easily selected via hole matrix by moving a bolt.