For tractors up to 240 and 350 hp.
Increasingly powerful tractors operate mounted ploughs with more than four furrows. Fast road travel and large inter-body spacing demand a robust headstock, powerful turnover mechanism and box-section plough beam.
- Headstock: The full-length mounting axle can be adjusted to four positions and has an anti-twist lock. The correct position on the tractor and optimum clearance at all times.
- Turnover shaft: SERVO 45 M diameter 130 mm. The reversing unit made from tempered cast steel is not welded to the turnover shaft. The hydraulic hoses pass through the hollow shaft preventing trapping of the hoses during reversing. The heavy-duty tapered roller bearings are reliably protected from dirt and locked with an adjustable castellated nut. The beam angle is adjusted using two turnbuckle
- Body holder: The tempered leg mounting brackets have a large clamping surface to resist high stress. The bracket surrounds the plough beam with a large contact area for optimum transfer of forces to the beam.
- Save fuel with SERVO 45 M and 45 S.
- TRACTION CONTROL on SERVO 45 M and 5 and 6 furrow 45 S mounted ploughs transfers weight from the plough to the tractor.
- Wheel slips is reduced by perfectly matching the pulling force and load on the rear axle. As a result, this enables maximum performance on the part of the tractor. This saves fuel and conserves the soil. Preload pressure can be adjusted from the tractor seat. The pressure remains the same, even at the headland.
- TRACTION CONTROL - On four to five-furrow ploughs in the 45 M series. Compacted soil will never be loosened effectively using electronic hitch controls. The reason: the hitch raises the plough over compacted areas. Summary: Pulling force control in connection with TRACTION CONTROL loosens all compacted areas. Saves up to 2.1 litres per hectare.