For tractors up to 240 and 350 hp.
Increasingly powerful tractors operate mounted ploughs with more than four furrows. Fast road travel and large inter-body spacing demand a robust headstock, powerful turnover mechanism and box-section plough beam.
SERVO NOVA ploughs offer NONSTOP ploughing in stony soil with stone protection which gives maximum reassurance. Ploughing without stopping means full productivity even in stony soil. A hydraulic overload protection system with adjustable triggering force protects the plough against damage.
- Headstock: SERVO 45 S up to 350 hp. The full-length mounting axle can be adjusted to four positions and has an anti-twist lock. Correct positioning on the tractor and optimum clearance at all times. Double mounting axle bearing on SERVO 45 S as option, standard on 6-furrow version. One bracket surrounds the plough beam with a large contact area for optimum transfer of forces to the beam. Three top link positions Including two slotted holes for faster penetration and lower linkage control. The extra-thick top link retention plate is hardened and guarantees a snug fit for the top link pin.
- Turnover shaft: SERVO 45 S diameter 150 mm. The reversing unit made from tempered cast steel is not welded to the turnover shaft. The hydraulic hoses pass through the hollow shaft preventing trapping of the hoses during reversing. The heavy-duty tapered roller bearings are reliably protected from dirt and locked with an adjustable castellated nut. Beam angle is adjusted using two turnbuckles.
- Body holder: The tempered leg mounting brackets have a large clamping surface to resist high stress. The bracket surrounds the plough beam with a large contact area for optimum transfer of forces to the beam.
- Save fuel with SERVO 45 M and 45 S
- TRACTION CONTROL on SERVO 45 M and 5 and 6 furrow 45 S mounted ploughs transfers weight from the plough to the tractor.
- Wheel slips is reduced by perfectly matching the pulling force and load on the rear axle. As a result, this enables maximum performance on the part of the tractor. This saves fuel and conserves the soil. Preload pressure can be adjusted from the tractor seat. The pressure remains the same, even at the headland.
- TRACTION CONTROL - On four to five-furrow ploughs in the 45 M series. On five and six-furrow ploughs in the 45 S series. Compacted soil will never be loosened effectively using electronic hitch controls. The reason: the hitch raises the plough over compacted areas. Summary: Pulling force control in connection with TRACTION CONTROL loosens all compacted areas. Saves up to 2.1 litres per hectare.