PÖTTINGER single-rotor rakes with working widths of 3.40 m to 4.60 m are ideal for smaller areas, whilst offering the farmer big output with small tractors. Your forage is handled carefully even on undulating and steep fields. PÖTTINGER single-rotor rakes also deliver TOP performance in large fields.
PÖTTINGER single rotor rakes are thus extremely smooth running and operate tidily.
- Thanks to the wide axles and large tyres, the rake is always firmly on the ground. The wheels are located very close to the tines. The tandem axles (standard on TOP 462) with four large flotation tyres float over uneven surfaces perfectly.
- The MULTITAST jockey wheel running offset in front of the tines guarantees perfect ground tracking.
- Regardless of whether you are raking on steep ground or in fields with plenty of corners, your TOP will always deliver the perfect working results.
- The working height is adjusted in the standing position using a hand crank. The inclination of the tandem axles is easily adjusted using the offset bolts on the wheels.
- The swath curtains can be adjusted to match the quantity of forage and the desired width of the swath. A spring-loaded strut makes it easy for you to lift the swath curtain. Hydraulic lifting controlled conveniently from the tractor seat is also available as an option.
- Narrow and safe road transport, space-saving storage.
- Three-point pivoting headstock with stabiliser struts. Thanks to the three-point pivoting headstock, your rake will follow in the tractor's tracks without swing-out.
- The stabiliser struts on both sides align the machine in the central position, even when driving across slopes. The struts also stabilise the TOP rake when it is lifted and during transport.
- The pivoting headstock with a heartshaped pivot pin brings the machine into the centre position when it is raised. The vertical point of rotation reliably prevents under-running when working downhill and guarantees high lifting clearance at the headland.
- The transport interlock enhances your safety on the road. You can adjust the brake on the stabiliser struts at any time.
- On the TOP 462 the stabiliser struts are available as standard.
- 2.29m transport width
- 12 pcs removable tine carrier arms per rotor
- TOPTECH Plus rotor unit
- 765kg weight
- Rigid rotor wheels
- Crank handle adjuster
- Tandem axle
- 16x6.5-8 rotor tyres
- Stabiliser struts
- Swath curtain
- Hydraulic swath curtain lift system
- MULTITAST jockey wheel