PÖTTINGER appreciates that short harvesting windows necessitate productive harvesting technology. With the professional TOP C s-line series, they offer powerful centre-swath rakes with the highest possible harvesting performance.
Thanks to the steered chassis, PÖTTINGER trailed centre swath rakes are extremely manoeuvrable. This feature makes every cornering manoeuvre and especially headland turns easier for you.
- Convenient operation from the tractor seat.
- One single-acting connection to the tractor hydraulics is all that is needed for lifting.
- A flow splitter is available as an option to raise the rotors evenly. This is an advantage, especially on slopes.
- PÖTTINGER offer you an individual rotor lifting system with electrical preselect for raking headlands and field borders that only need one rotor width.
- The optional swath curtain folds up automatically to provide greater ground clearance.
- Stabiliser springs on the rotors ensure that they are lifted and lowered gently at the headland.
- The perfect chassis for every application. For tidy work on level ground at normal speeds, the TOP 702 C and 762 C CLASSIC are equipped with a three-wheel chassis as standard. You also have the option (standard on the TOP 762C) of equipping your rake with a five-wheel chassis including tandem axles.
- Choose the optional MULTITAST wheel and you are assured of the best ground tracking in any terrain with absolutely smooth running.
- Stable on steep ground. Due to the low construction, these rakes have a low centre of gravity. AS-profile tyres also enhance safety on steep ground.
- Stay flexible. The trailed mid-range rakes can be easily adapted to different forage volumes and follow-up equipment. It is easy to work in wedge-shaped fields and also around obstacles. PÖTTINGER offer two possibilities for adjusting the working width to match the swath precisely to your requirements. The optional swath curtain guarantees perfect swath shape, especially on steep ground.
- Mechanical adjustment. A turnbuckle is used to adjust the working width and is the ideal solution for farms where the width only needs to be changed occasionally. The width of the swath can be varied between 1.20 and 2.00 m.
- With the optional hydraulic adjustment system, it is possible to place a narrow swath without using a swath curtain. For example, a crop like alfalfa would result in being completely moved.
- Optimum match to any pick-up width.
- Hydraulic adjustment of the working width is a convenient solution if the swath often needs to be adapted to the width required for the follow-up machine. The swath width indicator helps you achieve the right setting. The optional hydraulic working width adjustment system requires a double-acting connection.
- Whether transporting or parking the machine, we always offer you a convenient solution. A practical PTO shaft holder and hose tidy are standard equipment for uncluttered storage.
- You can also choose a 2.55 m track width as an option for, especially narrow transport widths.
- With a transport height of less than 4 m, there is no need for you to leave the tractor cab to remove tine arms before driving to the next field.
- Warning signs and road lights are standard.
- 2.55m/2.9m transport width
- 3.99m parking height without tine arms removed
- 13 pcs removable tine carrier arms per rotor
- TOPTECH Plus rotor unit
- 1940kg weight
- Crank handle adjuster
- 3-wheel chassis
- 16x6.5-8 rotor tyres
- Inner jockey wheels on all rotors
- Tandem axle
- Swath curtain
- MULTITAST jockey wheel
- Individual hydraulic lift system
- Hydraulic working width adjustment