The best forage thanks to the best ground tracking. PÖTTINGER large models of twin rotor side rakes are designed to match your terrain as well as possible. Tandem axle
chassis, MULTITAST wheel and special suspension ensure that your forage stays as clean as possible.
- Five-wheel chassis with steerable jockey wheel.
- Combined with cardanic rotor suspension, the standard five-wheel chassis on the TOP 722 and TOP 812 ensures precise guidance of the tines over every bump. The jockey wheel inside the tine arc can be steered as standard.
- The tandem axles are equipped with 16x6.5-8 tyres, pivoting at the front and rigid at the back. So your TOP keeps track even on slopes. Thanks to the adjustable tandem axles, the rotor pitch can be quickly matched to all operating conditions.
- The optional MULTITAST front wheels ensure cleanly collected crop.
- Suspension springs. Weight alleviation springs are fitted to the rotors as standard to ensure that they are lifted and lowered at the headland without scraping the ground.
- Additional suspension springs provide soil conservation and enhanced stability in, particularly difficult terrain.
- Protect the forage and convenient to operate. The two TOP 722 and TOP 812 side rakes impress not only with tidy raking work, but also with the gentle way they treat your forage. With both these models you can drive over finished swaths without damaging them.
- Operation of the machine remains straightforward and convenient even when turning. You only need one double-acting spool valve with float position for the TOP 722; two double-acting spool valves are required for the TOP 812.
- 43 cm clearance when raised. Optimised folding geometry provides up to 43 cm ground clearance at the headland. As a result, damage to swaths is safely avoided.
- Double cylinder technology. On the TOP 722 and TOP 812 models, double cylinder systems are used to lift the rotors and no limit stop is required in the field transport position. The rotor is lifted and lowered using matrix-controlled valves. That is real sequential control. You can adjust the lifting height using the motion link whenever needed.
- Dual-swath function. If you also want to use the TOP for night swaths or in hay and straw, you can equip the TOP 722 with a double swath function. Front swath curtain as an option. The double swath function is made possible by using a front swath curtain. The rotors are simply extended and retracted using double-acting hydraulic cylinders. With two swaths the working width increases from 6.80 m to 7.60 m.
- The best cornering. These two models are highly manoeuvrable due to the way they are attached. When cornering they follow exactly in the tractor's tracks. This saves you time and effort at headlands and during transport.
- Straightforward attachment. The TOP 722 / TOP 812 drawbar gives you a very tight turning circle. The steering angle indicator is clearly visible from the driver's seat. The double wide angle PTO shaft is fitted with a freewheel. A PTO shaft holder and hose holder are standard equipment at PÖTTINGER.
- Safe and compact transport. For a comfortable and safe ride during transport, the swath curtain folds up automatically - you don't need to leave the cab. Despite their size, these rakes are compact to transport. You do not need to remove the tine arms for a transport height below 4 m.
- On the TOP 722 the rotors are moved into the transport position by linkage levers.
- Parking height with tine arms removed 3.60 m
- The chassis is equipped with 340/55-16 tyres.
- A 2.55 m track width is available as an option for especially narrow transport widths (2.61 m transport width on TOP 722).
- Warning signs and road lights are standard.