The unique PÖTTINGER control centre lets you easily adapt the plough perfectly to all types of soil and operating conditions. Light power class ploughs for tractors up to 120 hp with SERVOMATIC central setting system for easy adjustment of pulling line. Plough is quickly adapted to every make of tractor for smooth and fuel-efficient ploughing.
NOVA version includes the hydraulic NONSTOP stone protection system
- Headstock: The forged press-formed section reaches under the turnover shaft to increase strength. A double-acting reversing cylinder with check valve is standard; hoses are not under pressure during ploughing. Three top link positions, including a slotted hole for faster penetration and lower linkage
- Cat. 2 mounting axle, Cat. 3 optional: The full-length mounting axle can be adjusted to four positions and has an anti-twist lock. The correct positioning on the tractor is therefore always retained to achieve optimum clearance at all times.
- The turnover shaft is a solid shaft with a diameter of 80 mm. The tapered roller bearings are tensioned and adjusted using a castellated nut. The beam angle is adjusted using two turnbuckles.
- Welded moulded leg mounting brackets: The bracket surrounds the plough beam tube with a large contact area to transfer forces to the beam.
- The thick walls of the plough beam tube provide a secure seat for mounting plough legs and skims.
- Easy adjustment – SERVOMATIC with pulling point setting and front furrow width setting. Setting up the plough correctly ensures smooth and productive ploughing. PÖTTINGER makes it easy for you to adjust the plough to the tractor and soil conditions using the SERVOMATIC control centre.
- The wide, infinitely-variable range ensures a rapid match to all tractors and operating conditions.
- Optimum pulling point adjustment guarantees low landside pressure, resulting in less wear and low fuel consumption.