Microbial Teat Dip / Conditioner Contains naturally occurring Microbes Lactic Acid and Biopolymer.
- Creates an active film over teats.
- Moisturises teats Inhibit harmful bacteria.
- EM Teat Care is specially designed to condition as well as protect cow's teats.
- It is created by fermenting naturally occurring biopolymers with Lactic Acid Bacteria. This creates a teat dip that cleans the teat, moisturises the skin, and creates an active flm to provide long-term protection from mastitis causing pathogens.
- EM Teat Care can be used pre and post milking as either a dip or spray.
- All infections are caused by microbes which is why applying good microbes, as with EM Skin Care, you can outcompete and suppress harmful pathogens, by way of competitive exclusion.
- The microbes within EM Skin Care also form a protective film over the wound, ensuring long-term protection as well as promoting healing.