The modern calf feeder with individual calf feeding, whole milk system, intuitive control of the graphic display and many other features.
- Gain greater freedom through increased work flexibility. Data analysis via app aids professional management.
- Better rearing performance thanks to weight measurement with scales. Lower veterinary costs through automatic animal monitoring and early alerts.
- Support natural drinking behaviour: many individual feeds support calves' healthy development.
- Individual animal feeding.
- Flexible feeding programmes, (Weaning process, 8 feeding curves & Metabolic programming).
CalfExpert basic configuration:
- 1 PowerMixer with SoftStart logic and heater.
- Fresh, animal-specific milk preparation.
- CalfExpert feeding software with integrated operating instructions and help functions.
- 7″ graphic display with SmartKeys.
- 8 feeding curves (including metabolic feeding curve).
- Rinsing of mixing tank and suction line.
- Two detergent pumps for the automatic cleaning of all milk-carrying components with automatic empty message.
- Cleaning temperature up to 65 °C.
- Easy-to-clean stainless steel and plastic surfaces.
- Powder storage for 50 kg CMR with only 112 cm filling height.
- Powerful powder auger suitable for different CMRs.
- Automatic registration of new calves.
- Individual flexitime programme eliminates stressful feeding times.
- QuickChange logic for faster credit switching between the calves.
- Data storage capacity for 250 calves.
- Self-activating frost protection programme.
- Fly protection as standard.
- Wi-Fi in the calf feeder as standard.
- Free CalfGuide app: all important information on your smartphone.
CalfExpert additional options:
- Second PowerMixer.
- QuadroFlex (feed 4 calves in parallel).
- Up to 4 dosing units for solid and liquid additives.
- Powder chamber extension + 25 kg CMR.
- Whole milk system.
- MilkBoy storage tank.
- DoubleJug milk cooling tank.
- CalfGuide management system.
- Hygiene station (optional including teat cleaning, display, animal weighing scales) (see HygieneStation options).
- Alert lights.
- AmmoniaDetect. AmmoniaDetect is an electrochemical sensor that permanently measures ammonia levels in the barn air. It is installed directly in the lying area, protected from the calves by a pipe. CalfExpert analyses the measured values continuously and documents them in a chart. This enables you to optimise the ventilation of the calf barn and determine the best time for mucking out.