One step ahead – with a KRONE BiG Pack.
These solid 1.20 m wide and 90 cm high bales are popular with farmers the world over. With its massive bale dimensions, this machine is mainly in demand for straw and hay, but it also handles silage successfully in some countries.
- The true all-rounder in the range.
- Six double knotters and 120 cm wide x 90 cm high baling chamber,
- Produces firm, tidy bales in exactly the right size for the international market.
- KRONE Active Pick-up – a clever combination of the tried-and-trusted camless EasyFlow Pick-up plus an additional powered feed roller. The speciality of this pick-up is the design of the galvanized scrapers, which ensure a continuous and smooth crop flow as the tines retract. EasyFlow can work 30% faster – allowing for faster forward speeds and higher throughputs.
- With a full set of blades you can achieve nominal LOCs of 44 mm and 88 mm with half the number of blades in action. The feed tines are arranged chevron-style and are plated with wide Hardox steel, reducing power input and delivering the finest cuts, high throughputs and maximum longevity.
- The on-board hydraulic system with automatic baling pressure control ensures firm bale shapes and tidy edges, even in wet conditions and in different crops. Two sensors measure the current force of the plunger. A control system compares this measurement with the operator settings and the on-board hydraulic system automatically adapts the pressure exerted on the chamber walls.