EasyCut B750. The robust combination combines state-of-the-art mower technology and offers working widths of 7.46 m to 9.70 m for productivity. The mowers not only offer light pulling and high acreages but also superior functionality and perfect cuts.
- Standard impact damage protection. Safety and operational reliability is another important area of excellence. For example, EasyCut 750 pivots through a 1.20 m arc, the EasyCut B 890 through 1.40 m and the EasyCut B 970 through 1.60 m. Once the system triggers, the complete mower swings back and up and away from the obstacle. After the obstacle is passed, the unit returns automatically into its working position.
- Optimum protection. These mowers use a coil spring to set the tripping force of the impact protection system, which trips instantly when the unit meets an obstacle.
- The central gearbox. Mounted centrally on the rear unit, the main gearbox sends the tractor power down the straight drivelines, which feature integral overload protection, clutches and overrunning clutches to protect the mower and tractor. The box requires a 1,000 rpm pto.
- DuoGrip centre-of-gravity suspension. The robust headstock offers a compact and uncluttered design. The decks do not suspend centrally but in their centre of gravity and receive extra guidance from lateral arms. The DuoGrip centre-of-gravity suspension maintains a uniform ground pressure across the entire work width and gives easy pulling, great ground contouring and a large pivot range.
- Maintaining a uniform ground pressure. The suspension arms ensure both wings operate at identical pressures in undulating terrain, which is evidenced by the uniform cut. The spring pressure is set on a turnbuckle.
- Easy handling.the KRONE mower combinations offer professional farmers and contractors the specification and comfort they need: a large work width, an enormous efficiency and compact build, as well as low tractor input, ease of operation and excellent handling – all being true benchmark features for a mower in this class.