The new trailed mowers from KRONE – compact, versatile and perfect contouring.
KRONE ECTS 360 CV New Easycut Trailed Disc Mower with side-mounted (TS) drawbar.
Performing in the most versatile conditions around the world, the new and stylish
EasyCut TS/TC models stand out for their enormous versatility and flexibility.
- The conditioner with V-tines The pivoting V-shaped tines provide uniform conditioning across the full work width.
- EasyCut Trailed Side models (TS). Running offside behind the tractor, the new trailed mowers with side-mounted drawbar stand out for a straightforward and compact design. The short, side-mounted drawbar is perfect for managing turns on tight headland. The mower teams up with a front mower to boost productivity
- The KRONE cutterbar. The enclosed and fully welded cutterbar meets the highest quality standards and operates dependably and leak-free over many years of hard work. Massive and oil-immersed spur gears impress by very quiet and reliable running in sustained peak-load operation.
- Offering flexible height control, the wedge-shaped cutterbar gives users the versatility to cut short grass in meadows and pastures but also long-stemmed forage crops. An EasyCut mower delivers a reliable performance and clean cut.
- Colliding discs may cause damage and involve costly repairs. KRONE SafeCut offers a maximum of protection and peace of mind. The award winning system on all EasyCut models offers a unique level of protection and operator comfort. SafeCut is a base specification feature on all EasyCut TS/TC models.
- The KRONE DuoGrip suspends the mower in its centre of gravity and guides it via two arms. This design allows the cutterbar to follow the ground contours even more accurately for a better protection of the sward. This way, the machine produces high-quality forage even in difficult conditions.
- The KRONE CV rotor with V-shaped and grippy steel tines spreads the crop at the full working width. Its massive 64 cm diameter and the helical arrangement of the tines warrant a continuous crop flow, high throughputs and superior conditioning
- The KRONE Collect swathing belt: The hydraulic cross conveyor belt which is available for some of the trailed models saves time, reduces the number of passes and minimizes compaction. By feeding the crop to the swath without it contacting the ground, this system guarantees particularly clean forage.
- The new trailed mowers with conditioners offer a maximum in flexibility and versatility. These machines satisfy a wide range of different needs and requirements. The TS models score on their compact design and the TC models on versatility. The mid-mounted drawbar allows the mower to track offset on either side behind the tractor. All conditioner models can be specified with the Krone Collect system as an option.