The RX430 GL /GD is one of two top models in the RX range of dual-purpose forage wagons benefit from well-proven features and innovative technology that is sourced from the ZX range to implement new and very practical ideas on the RX series.
- Self-loading and forager-filled wagons
- 43m³ capacity (to DIN 11741)
- Steel structure (GL) or steel structure with discharge rollers (GD)
- Hydraulic pivoting headboard
- Cut-and-feed rotor with 46 blades
- The extra wide pick-up and feed rotor fill the load area quickly and uniformly, feeding the material through a wide chamber into the load area that can be expanded by pivoting the headboard.
- It is the extremely narrow gap between the blades and the feed tines that accounts for the superior cutting quality (scissor-like cuts).
- Being filled by the forage harvester, offering volumes of 43m³, an extremely high unloading rate and an impressive 24 t gross weight, the RX models make ideal silage trailers to run in the haulage fleet serving the forage harvester. Filled either by its pickup or the SP forager, the RX wagon serves two purposes and is therefore a particularly productive machine.
- The long articulated drawbar and the steered tandem axles with hydraulic levelling optimize the machine’s ride and stability in the field and on public roads ensuring safe road transport.
- Varying harvest conditions, diffi cult situations on the clamp, high payloads, and long-distance travel at speed call for a running gear and a drawbar that off er maximum strength and stability as well as superior comfort and safety to the operator. Specifi ed with ball hitch, articulated drawbar, tandem axles and tyres that suit individual conditions, an RX dualpurpose forage wagon is the machine of choice for excellent performance in all applications and conditions.
- The EasyFlow pick-up excels by virtue of fast, clean and thorough gathering – at high work rates and even in difficult conditions. More than that, the rugged EasyFlow with very few moving parts gives an exceptionally dependable performance.
- The rotor cutter on the RX forage wagons offers many advantages. Powerful and lowmaintenance, the rotor operates very smoothly and feeds the crop super gently and consistently into the machine. The rotor blades give exact cuts, stay sharp for a long time and are very easy to replace.
- Dull blades give poor cuts. Although a good grind of the blades in due time improves the quality of the forage and saves fuel and costs, operators usually like to postpone the job. Therefore KRONE developed SpeedSharp, a fully automatic grinding system that is integrated in the cutting system. SpeedSharp sharpens the blades on the machine and on the site – quickly, easily and to a high quality.
- The RX dual-purpose forage wagons with steel structures are made to excel in the toughest conditions. Choose a pivoting headboard or a rigid headboard with a top hatch to optimize the machine’s fi lling capacity. Unloading, the heavy-duty chain-and-slat fl oor feeds even heavy forage swiftly and consistently to the rear.
- The KRONE Comfort electronic system brings fun to fi eld work, making the dual-purpose RX forage wagons easier to use and faster, too.
- The wagons can be operated from various terminals that cater for two diff erent applications.