TX 460 D & TX 560 D: The models with discharge rollers.
The two discharge rollers on the KRONE TX 460 D and TX 560 D models unload the material
in a uniform mat for perfect rolling. Powerful and effective, the rollers are made to match the
high unloading rate of the chain-and-slat floor.
- Discharge rollers, the entry-level TX 460 D and 560 D have two tubesteel rollers that unload the material. These large 450 mm diameter rollers with grippy tines in helical arrangement discharge the material across the full width and in a uniform mat.
- The efficient driveline, the rollers are driven by the same sprocket that drives the floor chains. Robust chains with 1inch links transmit the drive power without loss. Spring-loaded chain tensioners are in place to ensure a smooth performance of the chain-and-slat floor.
- Fast changeovers, forming one integral assembly, the discharge rollers on the KRONE TX 460 D and 560 D models are fitted and removed easily and in no time.
- Full overload protection, powered directly by the tractor driveshaft, the discharge rollers perform absolutely dependably. The overload protection from the clutch inside the driveshaft makes for boosted unloading rates.
- A perfect crop mat, two discharge rollers unload and distribute huge masses in a uniform mat along the full length of the clamp.
- The KRONE TX forager-filled forage wagon is tailored to the needs of contractors who seek higher capacities and speedy unloading.These requirements are met by the sloping steel floor and floor chains that are not powered by the tractor hydraulics.
- The articulated drawbar offers two benefits: the hydraulic cylinders lowers the front end of the machine when opening a field.Vice versa it raises the front end to increase the ground clearance on rutted land. The slim drawbar with ball hitch is suspended to offer superior ride stability.
- A reasonably specified machine gives efficient operation, is safe and increases productivity. A special feature for our forager-filled wagons, the pushing plate at the front end supports the unloading process to vacate the machine faster and more efficiently. Further options include crop covers, weighing systems, extra lights and reflective contour markings for added safety and maximum operator comfort.
- Powerful internal LED lights, up to four external LED work lights, highly visible sidelights and reflective strips as well as the camera with display screen combine to offer superior operator comfort at night and maximum safety.
- The caster- and force-steered tandem axles have hydraulic pressure compensation for all requirements and needs. Each assembly offers stability on the slope and roll stability when travelling at speed and around bends. These axles offer maximum safety and operator comfort.
- Tridem axles and the bottom-mount 80 ball hitch rate the TX models to a gross axle load of 27 t (TX 460) and 30 t (TX 560) and to a maximum speed of 40 km/h and 60 km/h. The heavy-duty running gear features hydro-pneumatic suspension and hydraulic pressure compensation for superior stability and safety.
- Ever bigger and faster tractors, ever higher trailer capacities and payloads call for a thorough rethink on road and field safety. Therefore KRONE offers the electronic braking system as an option. Sourced from the industrial sector, the system has proven exceptionally well for many years. In addition, intelligent steered axles help protect the swath and provide added safety.
- You don’t have to invest in an operator terminal to operate a TX. You simply operate the machine from the tractor spools.
- Optional features such as the electronic weighing and steering can easily be implemented with a Delta terminal, a CCI 1200 ISOBUS terminal or any ISOBUS tractor terminal.