TX 460 & TX 560: Models without discharge rollers.
A KRONE TX is the perfect silage trailer to serve the forage harvester, offering huge capacities, safe and swift travel as well as fast unloading. A TX boosts your productivity, reduces costs and sets new standards.
TX: More capacity – faster unloading.
The TX 460 and TX 560 are the specialist machines that really boost the productivity of your harvest chain – courtesy of the extra volume that is gained from the sloping floor, the highspeed chains and the single-piece frame design that increases the payload.
- The KRONE TX forager-filled forage wagon is tailored to the needs of contractors who seek higher capacities and speedy unloading.These requirements are met by the sloping steel floor and floor chains that are not powered by the tractor hydraulics.
- The articulated drawbar offers two benefits: the hydraulic cylinders lowers the front end of the machine when opening a field.Vice versa it raises the front end to increase the ground clearance on rutted land. The slim drawbar with ball hitch is suspended to offer superior ride stability.
- Convenient with the flared tailboard makes for easier filling and the shorter base is an advantage when entering narrow gates.
- Speedy unloading, the chain-and-slat floor was designed for high performance.
- Advancing at 34 m/min, the floor clears the wagon in less than one minute. A TX boosts your productivity.
- Controlled from the cab. The steel tailgate is opened and closed by two rams. The automatic locking and unlocking system is operated from the cab.
- Pump it out, as the tailgate opens wide and clear, the four chains move the material at a rate of 34 m/min to the rear, allowing TX 460 and TX 560 to unload gigantic masses of crop in no time and at no trouble.
- A reasonably specified machine gives efficient operation, is safe and increases productivity.
- A special feature for our forager-filled wagons, the pushing plate at the front end supports the unloading process to vacate the machine faster and more efficiently.
- Further options include crop covers, weighing systems, extra lights and reflective contour markings for added safety and maximum operator comfort.
- Powerful internal LED lights, up to four external LED work lights, highly visible sidelights and reflective strips as well as the camera with display screen combine to offer superior operator comfort at night and maximum safety.
- The caster- and force-steered tandem axles have hydraulic pressure compensation for all requirements and needs. Each assembly offers stability on the slope and roll stability when travelling at speed and around bends. These axles off er maximum safety and operator comfort.
- Tridem axles and the bottom-mount 80 ball hitch rate the TX models to a gross axle load of 27 t (TX 460) and 30 t (TX 560) and to a maximum speed of 40 km/h and 60 km/h. The heavy-duty running gear features hydro-pneumatic suspension and hydraulic pressure compensation for superior stability and safety.
- Ever bigger and faster tractors, ever higher trailer capacities and payloads call for a thorough rethink on road and field safety. Therefore KRONE offers the electronic braking system as an option. Sourced from the industrial sector, the system has proven exceptionally well for many years. In addition, intelligent steered axles help protect the swath and provide added safety.
- You don’t have to invest in an operator terminal to operate a TX. You simply operate the machine from the tractor spools. Optional features such as the electronic weighing and steering can easily be implemented with a Delta terminal, a CCI 1200 ISOBUS terminal or any ISOBUS tractor terminal.