The Ktwo Bio range of twin horizontal beater rear discharge muck spreaders are designed with the most accurate of applications in mind. Capable of spreading a wide range of materials, these spreaders are the perfect choice when spreading higher value manures such as chicken litter at lower rates and wider working widths. Available in capacities of 14–36 tonnes and with a range of optional extras, these machines also feature an enhanced standard specification.
- 23.5 cubic metre capacity.
- 10 stud Commercial axles with 420x180mm brakes
- 4 x 16mm marine chains – 128 tonne breaking strain
- Two large 1100mm diameter adjustable spreading discs
- 560/60 R22.5 wheels
- Consistent and accurate spread.
- Hardened boron beater teeth and boron spinner paddles for increased durability and longevity.
- Flared “easy out” body construction aids loading, carrying capacity and flow whilst maintaining a good transport width.
- Two pairs of 16mm floor chains, a 75mm rear roller and 1800mm horizontal beaters to alleviate funnelling of the product into the spreading mechanism and subsequent
- bridging of the load.
- Wide spread up to 32m, versatility in all manures and a wide range of by-products.
- Shaft and gearbox driven beaters for longevity and reliability, separate clutch protection on both spinners and beaters.
- Twin open flighted, dynamically balanced, horizontal rotors enclosed behind a hydraulic opening, sprung loaded and rubber lined canopy.
- Two large 1100mm diameter adjustable spreading discs.
- Market leading running gear with 150mm square beam axle, featuring 420 x 180mm S-Cam brakes with 35mm diameter hydraulic brake cylinders.
- 1600mm body width with maximum flare and a lowered front bin lip for operator’s visibility of the load.
- Twin LED light units with automatic light covers provide excellent rearward visibility for added peace of mind.
- Fitted with slurry door, wide angle front PTO shaft and in-cab electric floor speed control.