The MAJOR farmer specification Trailing Shoe sits close to the rear of the tanker for better weight distribution and is designed to fit any size tanker. This unit is easily mounted onto the back door without welding or fabricating, and can be used with the existing splashplate in place.
- Slurry enters the Vogelsang ExaCut Macerator through the 4” bauer coupling and is distributed through the 40mm outlets.
- The macerator is fitted with an integrated foreign body separator to prevent debris from blocking the outlets.
- It also contains self sharpening and self adjusting blades meaning reduced maintenance times.
- A large capacity stone trap is located under the macerator which collects debris.
- It can be cleaned out easily, without the use of tools.
- The high tensile springs use the high carbon steel coulters to split the grass – allowing the slurry to run on the ground.
- The spring steel bars on the frame allow the outlets to follow the ground contours.
- Fully galvanised body
- Vogelsang ExaCut macerator distributes slurry precisely and constantly
- Simple height adjustment allows the unit to be set according to tanker height making it adaptable to any tanker make or model.
- Full lighting board is fitted as standard