Centre pivot mounting for optimised ground tracking. The NOVACAT centre pivot mounting supports the cutter bar evenly over the entire cutting width. Your mower floats over any ground contour. The mowed crop remains clean and you also save fuel thanks to the reduced power requirement. Due to the uniform cutting height, you benefit from optimum growth and ultimately from higher yields. PÖTTINGER NOVACAT rear mowers can be equipped with swathing discs or a conditioner to meet your individual requirements.
- The advantage of our rear mowers is their smooth operation. The friction locked drive train is stress-free via cardan shafts and a gearbox directly through to the first mower disc.
- Thanks to the adjustable mounting pins, these mowers can be hitched up to a wide range of tractor types quickly and easily. As a result, you make full use of the whole mowing width. Practical PTO shaft holder makes hitching up easier.
- The hydraulic lower linkage arm makes it easy for you to hitch up without having to adjust the linkage struts on the tractor. You also benefit from the right weight alleviation and optimum ground clearance at the headland.
- To protect your machine, the cutter bar can fold right back if it collides with obstacles. The triggering force is adjustable. A hydraulic collision safety device is also available as an option. Hydraulic weight alleviation provides uniform ground pressure over the whole cutter bar width. The pressure of the cutter bar on the ground can be infinitely variable adjusted depending on the condition of the ground and the conditioner or swath formers fitted.
- Horizontal transport position. A narrow and low transport position is possible by folding the mowers backwards hydraulically. Now you can keep an eye on everything behind you during transport. The folding mechanism also doubles as a collision safety device.
- Rapid and uniform drying: ED tine conditioner. The EXTRA DRY conditioner is a joint development with the Institute of Agricultural Engineering (IMAG-DLO) in Wageningen (Holland) that started in 1997 to prove there is a better way. V-shaped tines made of hardened steel hit the stalks in the crop and guarantee a continuous flow of forage. The tines are mounted flexibly on rubber blocks. The round, high volume conditioner hood and the adjustable guide vanes enable a loose and airy blanket to be placed. You can adjust the conditioning intensity. Depending on individual requirements, a widespread blanket or swath formation is possible.