Light power class ploughs for tractors up to 120 hp with SERVOMATIC central setting system for easy adjustment of pulling line. Plough is quickly adapted to every make of
tractor for smooth and fuel-efficient ploughing.
NOVA version has a hydraulic NONSTOP stone protection system
- Bolted reinforcement in main plough beam bearing: On 4-furrow models, there is an additional reinforcement bolted to the beam. No holes or welds that would weaken the beam.
- Headstock: The forged press-formed section reaches under the turnover shaft to increase strength. A double-acting reversing cylinder with check valve is standard; hoses are not under pressure during ploughing. Three top link positions, including a slotted hole for faster penetration and lower linkage control.
- Cat. 2 mounting axle, Cat. 3 optional: The full-length mounting axle can be adjusted to four positions and has an anti-twist lock. The correct positioning on the tractor is therefore always retained to achieve optimum clearance at all times.
- Turnover unit and turnover shaft: The turnover shaft is a solid shaft with a diameter of 80 mm. The tapered roller bearings are tensioned and adjusted using a castellated nut. The beam angle is adjusted using two turnbuckles.
- Welded moulded leg mounting brackets: The bracket surrounds the plough beam tube with a large contact area to transfer forces to the beam.
- Solid body mountings on both sides: Double-sided shear protection via shear bolts. Four furrow widths easily selected via hole matrix by moving a bolt.