All SpreadPoint products are designed from the ground up and optimised with performance in mind.
Novel features like a removable bolt in hopper to reduce stress concentrations, extra-long conveyor to reach those far away drains, and automatic safety latches on the conveyor set this machine apart from anything else on the market. A must for the high-end contractor!
- Construction: Heavy-duty at a new level. Firstly the extra robust chassis design using large rectangular hollow sections for increased rigidity rather than traditional channel or angle sections. This gives the chassis a sense of stability and is comfortable when loaded at high travel speeds.
- Spreading: The 630mm belt is one of the largest on the market and can evenly dispense any type of stone/gravel. The use of a hydraulic drive and manual flow control at the front of the machine allow for precise belt control enabling the operator to fine-tune the flow of material to the forward speed.
- A large hydraulic door is standard.
- Safety: No PTO shafts to worry about mean increased safety as standard.
- The belt is hydraulic control.
- The folding conveyor is automatically latched in the transport position when raised. This ensures that it cannot be folded down by accident on the road, causing harm to other road users. To lower the conveyor simply pull the latch rope and float the spool valve.
- High-speed axle and brakes as standard. Increased payloads and transport speeds require good running gear! The use of a high-speed axle allows great stopping power for increased safety.
- Maintenance: No PTO means lesser maintenance with the maintenance-free hydraulic drive. An additional safety pressure relief valve is fitted to protect the motor and belt from an overload situation. Only 12 grease nipples mean almost maintenance-free operation.
- Optional electronic control is available.