V-Mac silos – legged are ideal for bagging or auger extraction. There are 42 inches (106cm) under the cone as standard and the width between the legs is 62 inches (157cm). This is the perfect no fills storage solution.
V-Mac Silos are different, they use MagiZinc an innovative new metal that is more corrosion resistant that traditional galvanised metal to ensure maximum protection for your animal feed. The body is a rolled strip of MagiZinc steel interlocked at the edges which gives the silos its distinctive design. This provides a high strength, smooth wall on the inside of the silo to promote excellent product flow though the silo. V-Mac understand that every farmyard is different, this is why all V-Mac silos can be customised to ensure that the silo you buy is purpose built to your requirements.
- MagiZinc body construction – corrosion resistant and hard wearing.
- Large inspection window on the cone – on silos up to 16 ton. Metal access hatch with integrated sight glass on all others
- Anti-Separation chamber on the roof-helps prevent blends and mixes from separating when blown in.
- Heavy duty filler pipe – designed for long life
- Stainless steel breather section – prevents rust developing
- Stainless steel nuts and bolts- for added long life and protection
- Heavy duty galvanised legs with legs stengthener brackets – for extra strength and stability.
- Full leg bracing- to optimise stability
- Sight glasses as standard
- Standard Bagging chute – is an easy to control butterfly valve.
- Painting – all silos can be painted to suit your own or grant requirements
- Extra height- V-Mac can raise the height of the cone
- Auger boxes – V-Mac can design and manufacturer to suit your needs
- Auger plates- if you need an auger plate we can fit a 6inch bagging chute
- 10 inch pipe for filling loader buckets – suitable for free flowing products only
- Heavy duty lid – ideal for silo farms where conveyors are being used.
- Double Doors – with a 70 inch wide opening it provides easier access into the enclosed area.
- Ladders – V-Mav can fit a ladder to access the roof inspection hatch