V-Mac standard diet feeder silo on its own gantry is ideal where adequate space is available and you have a requirement for fast filling. Because there are no electrical or moving parts this silo is relatively maintenance free and gravity fills the feeder wagon from a central cone. You just have to drive or reverse your wagon underneath the gantry and open up the butterfly valve to fast fill your wagon. There is a 3.2m height under the cone and 3.3m width to drive or reverse through.
- MagiZinc body construction – corrosion resistant and hard wearing.
- Large inspection window on the cone – on silos up to 16 ton, Metal access hatch with integrated sight glass on all others
- Anti-Separation chamber on the roof-helps prevent blends and mixes from separating when blown in.
- Heavy duty filler pipe – designed for long life
- Stainless steel breather section – prevents rust developing
- Stainless steel nuts and bolts- for added long life and protection
- Heavy duty galvanised legs with legs stengthener brackets – for extra strength and stability.
- Full leg bracing- to optimise stability
- Sight glasses as standard
- Standard Bagging chute – is an easy to control butterfly valve controlled via a chain & pulley system
- Heavy duty filler pipe and bends
- 5m square x 450mm deep ready mix concrete- no reinforcing is required.