The camless EasyFlow 300 S and 380 S pick-ups by KRONE have neither deflection rolls nor cam tracks. Compared with conventional pick-ups, EasyFlow has up to 58% fewer moving parts, which makes it impressively smooth running, low-wear and therefore inexpensive in service and maintenance. EasyFlow operates 30% faster for cleaner gathering and increased productivity.
- Convenience which lightens the workload When the machine reverses, the auger conveyor and the crop press roller unit are raised automatically to give easy access to the intake system so foreign objects that were detected by the metal detector can be removed conveniently. When work is resumed, the holding-down clamp and the worm conveyor automatically return to their working position.
- Two working widths. At a working width of 3.00 m or 3.80 m and six rows of tines arranged in W-shape, the camless KRONE pick-ups EasyFlow 300 S and 380 S are extremely efficient and leave no crops in the field. Depending on the swath width and your working speed, you can vary EasyFlow rpm steplessly from the driver's seat or have it adjusted automatically to the current forward speed without the operator having to interfere. Its curved round steel bracket gives the header the flexibility to pivot through a large angle and makes for easy header attachment and removal.
- W-shape. Six rows of double tines arranged in a W-shape allow for even crop collection while keeping the load and the power requirement to a minimum. Not only does this pick-up gather the crop effectively but it also maintains a consistent flow in lumpy swaths for an excellent quality of chop.
- With crop press roller unit. The EasyFlow has an adjustable large-volume crop press roller unit as a standard feature. It provides for an even material flow if with fast travel.
- Adapting all the time. Its stepless height adjustment function and adjustable spring-loaded suspension allows the crop press roller to roll smoothly and adapt easily to varying swath widths.
- Rapid travel between fields. The height-adjustable guide wheels which follow up on the sides move hydraulically into transport position – simply upon a touch of button.
- Excellent ground tracking. Depending on the working width, one or two rear cam follower rollers optimise ground tracking. The height of the cam follower rollers is adjustable.
- High throughputs. The large 600 mm diameter feed auger performs impressively even in dense, over-long crops.
- Hardox wear plates. Replaceable Hardox wear plates increase the lifetime of the trough in the intake area. Hardox is extremely durable and convinces also in the most demanding conditions.
- Adjustable infeed sheets. The serrated infeed plates can be set to one of two positions to provide different levels of aggressiveness, giving you the flexibility to respond to all conditions.
- Strong drives. The side drives for the pick-up and the auger conveyor are robust enough to handle even the toughest loads. They are fitted with automatic clutches for overload protection.